RC Racer

Realy starting to love the TRX 4 Sport

I am mainly a basher and dabble in rock crawling with a Losi Night Crawler. Bought a TRX 4 Kit last Spring so I could try some "trailing". The kit was fun to build and instructions were spot on. I used a Titan 21T reverse motor, HW 1080 ESC, Annimos 25kg servo and a Traxxas receiver and radio with the blue tooth module. I inverted and cut back both bumpers and trimmed the body to increase the ascending and descending angles. I also added brass portal covers on the front and trimmed the stock tire lugs for increased traction. For the past couple of months I have been taking this rig out on some long walks along various trails and creek beds. Runnings a 3S battery has given me incredible run time and miles of distance. I recently added the complete Traxxas light kit and have been enjoying some night running. I love looking for obstacles which challenge the portal axles. This truck is pretty darn cool. Down the road I may get another one for the wife and try my hand at some of the "scaling" stuff.

Here is a vid of a place close to the house that I love running this vehicle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71W2LUdY67I
    Last edited by tankinfrank; 01-20-2020 at 11:46 PM. Reason: forgot link

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Cool video. My kit is in the mail. This makes me even more excited. On a side note, never seen hills or mountains in Texas, cool area to run in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripdog7205 View Post
    Cool video. My kit is in the mail. This makes me even more excited. On a side note, never seen hills or mountains in Texas, cool area to run in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well then you definitely haven't seen snow in Texas either

Here is a rough first video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjej...&feature=share

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

That's pretty good vid work.
    I subbed,nice job on the rig too

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried

RC Qualifier
    Awesome. Its funny, after years of all sorts of RC stuff, my wife really likes the TRX-4....even enough to talk about taking walks with them. Having two is going to be a good thing.

RC Racer
    My vid was shot along a spillway at the bottom of Stillhouse Hollow Dam, hence the appearance of mountains. Is a cool place to hike&trail though.