RC poster

Slash track width

Hi all,

I was wondering if someone can measure the track width (hub face to hub face) on their 1/16th Slash. And also the height of the hub carriers.

The reason I ask is I want to know if the chassis will fit under a Tamiya M03 Mini Cooper shell, with the mini cooper wheels. The wheelbase is pretty much spot on, but not sure about the track width. I know hoe big the Mini cooper wheels are.

Cheers

Lee

Hello General! I'm guessing this page should tell you all you need to know. https://traxxas.com/products/models/...1164x4?t=specs

Hope this helps
    I like free stuff!

RC poster
    Hi Sp2de,

Yeah I had found the outer dimensions, what I really need is the hub face distance (ie, track width without wheels) and hub height to see if the hubs will fit in the mini cooper wheels. I can't just minus the wheels width as I don't know what the offset of the standard wheel is.

Apologies for the request, I have a 1/10th Summit, 1/10th E-Revo and an 1/10th e-Slayer, but don't have much an idea of any of the 1/16th stuff!

Its my Son who wants to resurrect my old Tamiya Mini shell, so I obviously went to Traxxas for a chassis!

Lee

How wide and whats the offset on the tires you plan on using? Also, how wide is the body? Hopefully someone with one of these things can chime in.

But hey, if they don't fit, and you aren't concerned about how real it looks, you could make a monster mini by using the 1/16 summit...
    I like free stuff!

RC poster
    Tamiya Mini Cooper wheels are ~25mm wide, and offset is 3.5mm (backside of wheel to mating face of hex is 16mm, overall width of the car would be outside to outside of hexes + 2x 9mm).

Original body says width is 169mm.

Anyone currently have their wheels off their slash and can measure outside of hex width please?