RC poster

manage multiple radios, cars and drivers?

My son and i have a few traxxas trucks... A rustler and 2 slashes. He is 4 and needs training mode on the vxl or it will get expensive. We trade trucks around a lot. Can the app manage multiple users at once or do 2 users need 2 apps on 2 phones?

Cheers.

RC Competitor
    Don't have any knowledge of the app, but bravo for a 4 year old that can handle a real RC. My son is about to turn six and sometimes I put his brushed car on training mode...

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by rexvirtue View Post
    My son and i have a few traxxas trucks... A rustler and 2 slashes. He is 4 and needs training mode on the vxl or it will get expensive. We trade trucks around a lot. Can the app manage multiple users at once or do 2 users need 2 apps on 2 phones?

Cheers.
    You need 2 phones with their own apps with 2 blue tooth modules and any sensors you want added to them, if you have an older cell phone that's not in use see if you can down load the app and your son can use that one.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTrane2028 View Post
    Don't have any knowledge of the app, but bravo for a 4 year old that can handle a real RC. My son is about to turn six and sometimes I put his brushed car on training mode...
    Thanks man. It took some crying at first when i said that he had to drjve his cheapo cars. But he got better so quickly. When he could consistantly make it around the track i got him a better cheap one. 2 months in he was driving the brushed rustler no worries.

He still gets lazy sometimes and when he does its time to go home, but my friends and i cant wait to have another racer on the track.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dawg View Post
    You need 2 phones with their own apps with 2 blue tooth modules and any sensors you want added to them, if you have an older cell phone that's not in use see if you can down load the app and your son can use that one.
    Thanks man. Thats exactly what i will do. I really only care about voltage and the training mode on the tqi. Be a cool upgrade for the app for the traxxas doods to work on.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by rexvirtue View Post
    Thanks man. Thats exactly what i will do. I really only care about voltage and the training mode on the tqi. Be a cool upgrade for the app for the traxxas doods to work on.
    It's cool for the little ones to see the speed on the app but having volts and temps and setting the early alarms in the app are awesome so you never over discharge the batteries or run to hot.