Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by Yojih123 View Post
    I want to use brands you guys recommend
    So, tell us...have you built your Ford or Dodge trucks, Quads or any of the other vehicles you're on forums asking advice about?

Have you broken the World Records for the 1/8th, 1/4 and 1/2 mile yet? Do you even have a vehicle? Do you even have a Rustler? I think not.

You are all over the different forums asking the same type of stuff, pulling the same BS and annoying good people who are actually trying to help you with your fake questions.

While you've got me going...the word you need to start using is SELL! As in who sells...NOT who sales.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
    So, tell us...have you built your Ford or Dodge trucks, Quads or any of the other vehicles you're on forums asking advice about?

Have you broken the World Records for the 1/8th, 1/4 and 1/2 mile yet? Do you even have a vehicle? Do you even have a Rustler? I think not.

You are all over the different forums asking the same type of stuff, pulling the same BS and annoying good people who are actually trying to help you with your fake questions.

While you've got me going...the word you need to start using is SELL! As in who sells...NOT who sales.
    I have a Rustler

Italian Job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was a massive list of parts upgrades in the thread I posted earlier. Did you read that thread? Please answer the question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC Champion
    Man this dude just doesnít seem to grasp the idea of self reliance in any sense of the term. We are not babysitters here and yes there are some DARN knowledgeable folks on this forum. You are really trekking down the wrong road and need to MAN UP and do some of YOUR OWN research as all of us have said several times. You are going to catch the eye of the forum moderators and be banned from this forum Iím afraid, If you donít step up and stop asking the same questions over and over. As said more then several times in this thread, read the links that have been provided to you and then choose what you need for an ďoff roadĒ rustler. If you donít want to do this, then you need to possibly go elsewhere. I donít think you are going to get any more help then you already have. Sorry for being so blunt, but you are truly running many here the wrong way, and that isnít the way to accomplish getting any help. Just sayin!!

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12