RC Racer

Please help with shocks

I got all my parts for my bandit today except my temp sensor for the esc & GTR shocks. I couldnít wait & put it all together for a quick speed run. The front end was very bouncy, changed shock oil & put limiters in the front shocks. Around 52mph the front end wants to lift, so just out of curiosity I installed the toe links in place of the shocks. Well at 61mph it lifted & flipped. I was gonna put some wheel weights in the front end but I just donít want to keep the front end down with wheel weights. I donít like the way it looks & when you add weight you have to do some thing else for speed to make up for it. So I removed the rear spoiler, got it to 67mph but the front end is still pretty bouncy at that speed. I was just waiting for it to launch into the air. What yíall suggestions for front shock set up for speed?? I havenít ordered the front shocks yet wanted to wait & see what you guys suggested first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC Champion
    With the front end being so light your going to get lifting. You can try and add a spoiler made of Lexan on the front end. I believe the rustler speed run guys use a brass weight to keep the front down. If you donít want to weight it down, the spoiler may be better suited for you. Worth a try.

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk Pro

Thatís a great pic! Very creative use of toe links there

Gripdog has a thread where he goes into detail about his high speed Rustler. Pretty sure he took off the stock bumper altogether, in favor of a spoiler of some sort, and used a completely different body. I would imagine at the speeds youíre going, that little skid plate/bumper is actually creating lift. Iíd take that off for started and see if thereís any change.

Closed Wheel speed runner
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app