Thread: Nitro Revo 3.3

RC poster

Nitro Revo 3.3

I have a newer revo 3.3 and I'm having trouble with my servos. My battery pack is new and my reverse servo is new. I will charge it completely and both the throttle and steering will work for a short time then they both quit working. I have no clue what is going on and some help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Around how long is a short time? Like 10-15 mins? Are you sure you have a high enough mah battery, or that itís not a bad battery? Do you have another battery you could try?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC poster
    It'll stay on as long as I don't touch the throttle on the remote. Maybe a few minutes. When I touch the throttle on the remote it switches into reverse and all servos quit working. Yes I have tried 3 different batteries with the same outcome. One being brand new.

RC Qualifier
    What happens when you unplug the reverse servo? Does throttle and steering work normal?

RC poster
    If you have the Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz transmitter and TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel micro receiver with TSM it's not all brands of servos that work well with that combination and can give you a glitch. I only use Traxxas servos with Traxxas radio system.
    Also if you are using other than Traxxas radio and/or servo double check the servo plug is in the right way.