RC poster

Traxxas Max run time on 3s and 4s

Can someone please tell me the expected run time on the Max running both 3s and 4s

You need to look at the MAH of each battery not the voltage. The MAH is like the size of the gas tank, the voltage is like how may horsepower it has.
    Slash 4x4 lcg(heavily modded), Telluride(modded)gone, TCP, Monster Buggy, Latrax SST(heavily modded), Spartan, "My Summit" pic of that posted in the gallery........and some other things.

RC Competitor
    Driving type also plays a huge factor on run time. Running wide open in grass for every 2000 mah I get 4 to 5 mins. That is worst case oh.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Copeland View Post
    Can someone please tell me the expected run time on the Max running both 3s and 4s
    I just picked mine up yesterday. I donít have much experience with LiPos or brushless motors but hereís my run times. I was running on a fairly close cut yard. I was running in a figure 8 about 150í long
    1. 2s 7600 in sport mode 27 minutes
    2. 2s 7600 in trainer mode 46 minutes, great for the grandkids
    3. 3s 4000 in sport mode ~ 30 minutes
    Iím going to check runtimes on a 4s 5000 tomorrow in sport and trainer mode

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rjshnows View Post
    I just picked mine up yesterday. I donít have much experience with LiPos or brushless motors but hereís my run times. I was running on a fairly close cut yard. I was running in a figure 8 about 150í long
    Thanks for all your help and info!!!

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rjshnows View Post
    Could you update on 4s what run time you got. Thanks in advance. Trying to make up my decision what to get

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinizter View Post
    Could you update on 4s what run time you got. Thanks in advance. Trying to make up my decision what to get

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Go with the 4s man. From what I've read you will be a bit disappointed with the 3s. Just guessing here, but with the traxxas 4s 5000mah I would think you would also get 25-30 minutes of run time.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by nrvous1 View Post
    Go with the 4s man. From what I've read you will be a bit disappointed with the 3s. Just guessing here, but with the traxxas 4s 5000mah I would think you would also get 25-30 minutes of run time.
    Agree.
    I also think 25-30mins is about right for general use (although depends on your style of driving).
    https://www.youtube.com/iftibashir

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by nrvous1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IftiBashir View Post
    Agree.
    I also think 25-30mins is about right for general use (although depends on your style of driving).
    appreciate the response, yesterday bought the truck and 4s completer pack. not yet got it out. gonna be a fun weekend.