RC poster

PRO10 40 SERIES 3.8" STEEL STAMPED BEADLOCK WHEEL on louise mt mcross or on trenchers

As the title says. I am sorry for not being able to research this on my own, but I am not from the US and it's hard for me to understand how they how to count in their way when it comes to wheels.

RC Qualifier
    If you are looking for all metal wheels pre-mounted with tires, you will have a hard time finding them. Pre-mounted wheels and tires come with plastic wheels. RC4WD has what they call 40 series wheels that are all metal. https://store.rc4wd.com/40-Series-Wheels_c_61.html
    Then you would have to find tires that fit and install them yourself. Metal wheels are not very popular in the bigger sizes. You will find more options with bead lock wheels and in the smaller sizes. They are more common with RC crawler's.

RC poster
    I know that I have to mount them myself, but that wasn’t my question. Thank you anyways!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown8 View Post
    ...it's hard for me to understand how they how to count in their way when it comes to wheels.
    I don't know what you are asking? What is " ...how they how to count...? "

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzly03 View Post
    I don't know what you are asking? What is " ...how they how to count...? "
    Sorry for my bad english there, but I don't know how to be able to know if the tires fit on the wheels.