RC poster

Teton Brushless Question

Can anyone post a picture of how they have mounted a Hobywing A1 brushless motor. I have purchased the combo but can 't figure out how to properly mount the motor. Thanks for your help.
    Jim S

RC poster
    I have decided to use a different motor esc combo so I no longer need the help

RC poster
    I decided to go with the CoolRC 2435 4800 ESC combo. The install is very easy , minimal Drexel work to use stock screws. So far using the stock pinion 2s LiPo. Everything else is stock . Just to play with lol

RC Enthusiast
    How are you liking that setup so far? I'm assuming it's a significant increase in power over stock?

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

RC poster
    I'm also interested in how this is working out for you. Can the drivetrain handle it?

RC Enthusiast
    I am currently running the Hobbywing 2435Sl with a 15T and the car is honestly too fast for its size. There was no issue with mounting it used all the factory holes and screws and had to manually set the gear mesh.

RC Enthusiast
    Any heat issues on the stock gearing or did you change them?

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by tutti57 View Post
    Any heat issues on the stock gearing or did you change them?

None that I have seen so far. I am running a 15t Pinion and a Hot Racing 60T Spur. I am going to downgrade to a 13t. The biggest problem is finding Pinion Gears that fit a 2.3mm shaft. The 15t I have is one that I drilled out.

RC Enthusiast
    Yeah, I was planning on drilling them out. I haven't seen any gear up options, so I'm hoping heat isn't an issue. I've only seen higher top speed options.