RC poster

VXL-6s pinout ! for Lighting and and an arduino

I would like to make use from the male headers in the VXL revo 2.0 driver. Anyone have the datasheet from those ports?

RC Competitor
    I've done 3 conversions of Traxxas vehicles to work with microcontrollers. Which pins are you talking about exactly? The ones on the receiver or pins on the ESC?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

RC poster

Those pins but on VXL-6S e-revo 2.0

RC Competitor
    Oh that one. Rumor is that it has BEC and raw power, along with data connections. I can't actually find any documentation on it. I usually put the microcontroller between the radio and the other devices, so I've never had to worry about that.

You have probably came across this but that port is for the High-Voltage Power Amplifier
    https://m.traxxas.com/products/parts/6590
    Used for the xmaxx / udr / Maxx LED light kits.
    It pulls voltage right from batteries vs the Bec.

Each pin probably corresponding with the different features of the app / power amplifier
    Pic https://m.traxxas.com/sites/default/...ED-screens.jpg

So will have a pin for power /gnd If brake is hit. Reversing. Hi / low beams and a few user controled on off type switches.

I've yet to get one but got one for xmaxx on order. And yet to play with the app. Lights app doesn't let me do anything without the amplifier installed. May have to turn lights turned on in link app to get a read out? Not sure how esc knows how one is installed.

As far as what each pin will do. Only testing with dmm will get you a pinout. Don't think you will ever find it or get trx to release that info.

Once I get mine i could do a little testing if need be.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

RC poster
    Well, thank you , ill be glad if you share your test results !

RC Competitor
    Just out of curiosity, what are you trying to achieve at the end of the day?