RC poster

Upgraded axles that work with the wide kit?

Was wondering what everyone runs for upgraded axles with the Maxx wide kit? The plastic shafts seem weak, and if they池e anything like the ones that come with the slash/rustler I知 sure they値l break pretty easily.. have the wide kit on my Maxx so I知 not sure if the GPM axles would work with it. I know Traxxas sells a pretty nice kit to convert it to xmaxx style shafts but that kit with the hubs and nuts would be about $152 after everything so I wanted to explore cheaper options first. Any suggestions?

RC Qualifier
    Last edited by CrazyXMAXX; 02-21-2020 at 08:36 AM.
    fabricator

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Abysswrx View Post
    Was wondering what everyone runs for upgraded axles with the Maxx wide kit? The plastic shafts seem weak, and if they池e anything like the ones that come with the slash/rustler I知 sure they値l break pretty easily.. have the wide kit on my Maxx so I知 not sure if the GPM axles would work with it. I know Traxxas sells a pretty nice kit to convert it to xmaxx style shafts but that kit with the hubs and nuts would be about $152 after everything so I wanted to explore cheaper options first. Any suggestions?
    I tried to upgrade without the metal shafts...see my post
    https://forums.traxxas.com/showthrea...deMaxx-upgrade

You won稚 regret upgrading.