Thread: firmware

RC poster

firmware

Hey yall im really at a loss. I did everything as instructed to update this quad, however no matter what i've tried it flatly refuses to update itself. I've had it since 2016 and never had to do an update because roughly a year ago it was sent back to the ones from whom it was forged "Traxxas". That's another story, anyway i spoke to the tech himself that worked on it and he told me they updated it and blah,blah,blah, the bird was up to speed ready to go. so i decided to do this update on it . Any suggestions ideas or help i'd appreciate indeed thanks.
    Last edited by Double G; 02-20-2020 at 10:38 AM. Reason: inappropriate language

RC poster
    Hola yo también tengo el mismo problema, quisiera que te pudieran ayudar para yo leer los comentarios y que me ayuden de una u otra manera a mí también. Gracias por hacer esta pregunta.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by BrandonJaramill View Post
    Hola yo también tengo el mismo problema, quisiera que te pudieran ayudar para yo leer los comentarios y que me ayuden de una u otra manera a mí también. Gracias por hacer esta pregunta.
    Uhhhhhhhhhh....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you can't be with the one you love, love the one your with!!!