Thread: Just ordered.

RC Competitor

Just ordered.

I just ordered an orange maxx from amain and it should be here Monday.

Is there a thread dedicated to new maxx owners on things to do before your first run? Or, recommended upgrades for durability?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: also, what traxxas battery is recommended? I already have the traxxas id charger for my merv. I prefer to stick with traxxas id batteries since theyíre super easy to charge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nrvous1; 02-26-2020 at 01:13 PM.

RC Competitor
    I been beating my for a few months. If you like to jump there are a few tricks to help keep the fans from breaking a quick google search and should be able to find them, I just replaced my. I found it to be super tuff in stock form. Only upgrades I have are +6mm 17mm hubs and the chassis net. I just order the redx for my kid and have the orange one.

I did crack all four wheels, put like I said I jump crap out of it. I just got the 4s outcast arrma dboots for it today. So I will be testing them next. Toughest RC I have ever owned.

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by TC450 View Post
    I been beating my for a few months. If you like to jump there are a few tricks to help keep the fans from breaking a quick google search and should be able to find them, I just replaced my. I found it to be super tuff in stock form. Only upgrades I have are +6mm 17mm hubs and the chassis net. I just order the redx for my kid and have the orange one.

I did crack all four wheels, put like I said I jump crap out of it. I just got the 4s outcast arrma dboots for it today. So I will be testing them next. Toughest RC I have ever owned.
    Thanks man. And yes, i will be launching mine as much as possible. Iíve been binge watching YouTube videos and it looks like Iím going to order the wide arm kit first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC Competitor
    I would also tape the body where shock towers hit. You know just incase you send it and donít land on your wheels. Not that I ever did that