RC Racer

Tra2255 who is using one?

So my buddy built a new jump with his dozer and its name is the super sender lol. So after a few good sends I had a bad landing right at the base of a tree and I broke 1 of my servos and stripped the other one. I have 2 new stock servos on the shelf but dont really plan on using them in the revo. So who is using the tra2255 and how do you like it? I know there are plenty of other options and I own a few of them in different rigs but I'm interested in the 2255.My revo is currently bone stock except a set of dboots backflips. Thanks

I have one in my basher E Revo 2.0. I literally just finished the build so have not run it yet. It is super strong ill tell you that. If you get one make sure you get the upgraded servo saver spring for metal gear servos. I also run a Savox 1231sg in my street beast E Revo 2.0. I chose to run the TRA2255 in my basher even though its expensive as its super strong (tons of torque), metal geared, and fully waterproof. Plus I wanted a red servo to match my color scheme. I did a ton of research and I went with it based on what I found...but I will be clear there are other really awesome servos out there for a lot less. My TRA2255 was $99 bucks and my Savox was $72. So sorry I cant give you my running knowledge of it yet...but I am a research freak, thus my decision.

RC Racer
    I am also running a savox1231sg only it is in one of my crawlers and I like it alot. One of the reasons I want to try the 2255 is because I have not used it before. I will get the servo saver spring upgrade for sure. When you get a chance to try it out let us know how it performs. I also have 2 2.0's one will be a pure basher the other one I will keep stock.

RC Competitor
    I use a single 2255 in my 2.0. No complaints. Although I don’t have much to compare it to. I had been out of rc for 20 years before getting this e-revo. So it is the only higher end servo I’ve used in 20 years. To me it is fast, and plenty of torque. I use the stiffer servo spring and hot racing bellcrank, but I use a STRC single arm in the hot racing bellcrank. I also have a 2255 in my new Maxx.

RC poster
    I converted my 2.0 to a single 2255... I got a good deal on it ($80) & it was worth every penny. Steering is much more precise now.