Thread: Facebook rumor

RC Racer

Facebook rumor

Am I the only one that saw the rumor on facebook that something new is coming? Lots of speculation on what it will be. I hope it's a swb stunt truck to compete with trucks like the notorious. I have wanted a stunt truck for a few years now but just not sure about the arrma rigs. Would buy one for sure if traxxas ever makes one.

RC Racer
    Some pink bodies were just released. Hope that's not what the rumor was about!!

The stunt truck is already out!

It's called the Maxx...

RC Racer
    I have the maxx. It's a beast but not a swb stunt truck. I love it but still feel like I'm missing something when I bash with my buddies who have the 4s and 6s outcast and notorious trucks. I have put bigger tires on it to help it rotate easier in the air but it still isn't close to a true stunt truck. Love my maxx for being the maxx. A swb stunt truck is about the only thing my fleet is missing along with a large scale shortcorse truck. So just hoping traxxas can fill my empty shelfs so I dont have to buy from another company. I love the looks of the udr and what it is it's just now what I NEED lol

RC Racer
    The UDR is a really fun truck.

Quote Originally Posted by TraxxasTigger View Post
    The UDR is a really fun truck.
    Yes, it IS!

It's very hungry for open space though!

RC Racer
    I really want a udr aswell but I think I would just put it on the shelf and admire it alot more than I would use it. I have endless bash spots in my area and plenty of room to open it up but it's just not a truck I want to bash. I will probably own one before to longe tho lol i have a problem.

RC Competitor
    If it wasn't for the FAA interfering with aerial toys, I'd love to see Traxxas expand into more things that fly.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTrane2028 View Post
    If it wasn't for the FAA interfering with aerial toys, I'd love to see Traxxas expand into more things that fly.
    RDQ is mounting quite a defense, Iíll be supporting that effort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Atonimo View Post
    I have the maxx. It's a beast but not a swb stunt truck. I love it but still feel like I'm missing something when I bash with my buddies who have the 4s and 6s outcast and notorious trucks. I have put bigger tires on it to help it rotate easier in the air but it still isn't close to a true stunt truck. Love my maxx for being the maxx. A swb stunt truck is about the only thing my fleet is missing along with a large scale shortcorse truck. So just hoping traxxas can fill my empty shelfs so I dont have to buy from another company. I love the looks of the udr and what it is it's just now what I NEED lol
    Maybe they will make a ERBEv2 sized maxx that is 6S capable. If they do... I'll have a hard time not buying one. Especially if it starts out with the strength in the drive train that the ERBEv2 has.
    https://www.youtube.com/c/olds97lss

RC Qualifier
    Where is the rumour this is referring to?

RC Racer
    It was on facebook a couple days ago. I'm new to facebook I tried to find it again but no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Atonimo View Post
    It was on facebook a couple days ago. I'm new to facebook I tried to find it again but no luck.
    And that is the problem with Farcebook, and what makes a lot of us so sad that it is taking over forums like this. FB is very difficult to search and successfully find past posts. That is the reason the idea of a build thread on FB is so ridiculous, a day after you post it the thread is plowed under by other posts.
    Submarine Qualified, Chief Inducted, Navy Retired

RC Qualifier
    Totally agree! Itís rediculous. Man I love forums. FB is not quite as easy to reason with as a 2yo wanting candy for breakfast.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by boosta View Post
    Totally agree! It’s rediculous. Man I love forums. FB is not quite as easy to reason with as a 2yo wanting candy for breakfast.
    Lol. I feel like a 2 year old lost at the mall when I go on facebook. I'm 37 years old and just joined about a week and a half ago. I only joined so I could use marketplace but now it says I can't access it because I'm new lol. Got sucked into a couple fb traxxas groups that's where I came across the post indicating something new was on the way. Anyways I'm still hopeful it wasnt just pink bodies lol

RC Qualifier
    Ha. That nails the description of how I feel on FB too .

RC Racer
    I'm to impatient to wait and see if something is coming I couldn't resist so I sold my used 1 time arrma typhon 3s and just ordered a tekno mt410. So now I will be lacking a buggy and a large scale sc truck lol it never ends. But from what I see I will be keeping up with the other stunt trucks no problem now. Hopefully raxxas will come out with a 1/8 buggy before I make another purchase.

RC Qualifier

Facebook rumor

That would be very interesting from Traxxas. Maybe even with a droop adjustment!

Anyway, I learned my lesson from the Maxx launch and will never rush into a new Traxxas product again. Will be very happy to wait before thinking about purchasing.

Interested to see whatever comes along though, whenever it comes.

RC Racer
    I never buy a rig as soon as it drops. BUT if one drops I'm more likely to be patient just knowing it's only a matter of time until its diald in.