RC poster

Lightbulb ERBE redesigned bulkhead

I'm starting a new project with my brushless edition e revo. I want to redesign and cnc machine the bulkheads to take stronger diffs.
    To save me time in the design step does anyone know where I might be able to get hold of CAD models for the bulkheads?

RC Racer
    Why not get the 2.0? It has WAY stronger diffs and WAY better bulkheads.

Or find you a somewhat cheap v1 and swap it to a v2 chassis and grab a few parts that donít transfer over. Itís what Iím going to do for my second e revo. Itíll be a fun project

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Atonimo View Post
    Why not get the 2.0? It has WAY stronger diffs and WAY better bulkheads.
    I'd love to get the new one but I have spent so much on my erbe, last month I've made two body mount posts, all bearings replaced, bought and fitted different dif oils, changed rockers, anodised pushrods, hex hubs, dust boots, shock oils changed to heavier combo, heavier shock springs. CVD driveshafts, new wheels I belted and balanced, new single servo, repainted a new body. Gearing changed, full telemetry, I've invested so much I haven't got it in me to scrap it for a new one pluss I don't have the spare 600 to buy a new one or justify spending that on something not soo different
    Last edited by Squashuana; 03-15-2020 at 02:45 AM.

Unless someone has already made the cad drawings, you will not find them. Will have to diy.

Diffs and Axel's are better on 2.0 but needs new chassis. And diff housing to make it work with v1.

I may be wrong in somethings. But chassis, diff bulk heads, diffs, (ring and pinion) drive cups, a-arms Axel's, are all different. Are some that convert v1 to v2 can explain difference better than I.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Squashuana View Post
    I'd love to get the new one but I have spent so much on my erbe, last month I've made two body mount posts, all bearings replaced, bought and fitted different dif oils, changed rockers, anodised pushrods, hex hubs, dust boots, shock oils changed to heavier combo, heavier shock springs. CVD driveshafts, new wheels I belted and balanced, new single servo, repainted a new body. Gearing changed, full telemetry, I've invested so much I haven't got it in me to scrap it for a new one pluss I don't have the spare 600 to buy a new one or justify spending that on something not soo different
    The shocks, rockers, wheels, servo, body can all swap to a v2 roller. Just need to use the v1 body posts. That's what I did when I converted mine. I have to say, it was the best upgrade I did to my ERBEv1. Being able to run 6S in it has been a blast. Made me fall in love with the truck again. I spent $235 shipped for a used roller on ebay last year.

Wish lunsford still made the titanium rocker posts so I could make those stronger as I tend to bend them 3-4 times a year.
    Last edited by olds97_lss; 03-16-2020 at 10:39 AM.
    https://www.youtube.com/c/olds97lss