RC poster

1/16 scale questions

Whatís up guys. I have a 1/16 Ford Fiesta Ken Block edition and have noticed the chassis on the 1/16 slash looks very similar or if not the same. So my question is what is the difference between the two?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC Qualifier
    I have the 1/16 Revo . I think the 1/16 slag, revo , summit and rally share the same chassis with difference in body, wheels, suspension body mounts and bumpers between the different models .
    I put Summit body mount and bumpers and a toy grade grave digger body on my Revo 1/16

Nothing. All the 1/16 scale Traxxas rcs use the same chassis. Arms are different for a few of them, like the rally and slash I think have slightly shorter arms, body mounts are different for the different models but almost all parts should be interchangeable.

RC poster
    Ok cause Iíve been looking at the 1/16 slash for carpet racing at my local hobby shop and thought why not convert it. What all would I need to go from the rally to the slash? Are the shocks different length? Spring rate different?

RC Qualifier
    Shocks might be different or same, but if you are racing you’ll probably need to adjust to your track anyway

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by bryner250 View Post
    Ok cause Iíve been looking at the 1/16 slash for carpet racing at my local hobby shop and thought why not convert it. What all would I need to go from the rally to the slash? Are the shocks different length? Spring rate different?

I just converted my slash to a rally, lol. You'll need front and rear bumpers and body posts. Suspension wise, you will need to remove the travel limiters and install slash springs. A body and wheels/tires.