RC poster

Help charging non-Traxxas batteries on Traxxas charger?

Hey everyone,
    I just got the Traxxas EZ-PEAK Live dual charger and am trying to charge a Zee 11.1v 80c 6000mah battery with no luck. I have a Deans-Traxxas adapter and when I connect the battery and balance plug to the charger nothing happens the "Christmas Tree" light just blink - no beeps and the fan doesn't come on. I'm plugging the battery in on the right side of the charger. When I unplug the balance lead the only light blinking on the left side is the red light at the very top no green light at all. How do I know when a non-Traxxas battery is charging and when its done? Do I not have to use the balance lead on non-Traxxas batteries? Any help is much appreciated!!

Read the manual! You have to program traxxas chargers to charge non i.d. traxxas batteries. Please please read the manual and fully understand the procedure before attempting.

it's alright son, I'll fix it
    Its alright son I'll fix it when you break it

RC poster
    You're awesome - I found it in the online manual and it works perfectly. Thank you so much - it was driving me insane lol. If I break it again I'll have you fix it - thanks dad

*Please watch the language*
    Last edited by Double G; 03-23-2020 at 08:37 AM.

Glad you got it worked out! Now go out there and have some fun. (As a side note, my signature causes some to think its directed at them personally. That's what I used to have to tell my son when he was younger to make him unafraid of driving the rc cars.)

Its alright son I'll fix it when you break it

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by FnFancy View Post
    Read the manual! You have to program traxxas chargers to charge non i.d. traxxas batteries. Please please read the manual and fully understand the procedure before attempting.

Could you also fix my issue?
    https://forums.traxxas.com/showthrea...=1#post6527566