RC poster

Angry Help! Spur gear or worse ?

Hi
    Just joined 😁 bought me a e revo 2.0 last week used. After 1 min I flipped the truck and decided to use the self righting feature. Bad move. It Tried to self right one time and then nothing happened except a Weird noise. I suspect the spur gear?
    Does anyone have any input?
    Thanks 😊

Easy to check if that is the case just by popping off the spur gear cover and taking a look inside. My bet is you toasted a differential. I strongly advise everyone I know...NOT to use self righting...it is a cool "feature" but almost everyone I know that has used it roasts something. Id rather take the walk of shame to flip my truck vs spend 2 plus hours working on it and still have to do the walk of shame..lol.

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by RICK DIZZLE View Post
    Easy to check if that is the case just by popping off the spur gear cover and taking a look inside. My bet is you toasted a differential. I strongly advise everyone I know...NOT to use self righting...it is a cool "feature" but almost everyone I know that has used it roasts something. Id rather take the walk of shame to flip my truck vs spend 2 plus hours working on it and still have to do the walk of shame..lol.
    x2........

X3

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

X4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    115 mph Heavily Moddified Slash 4x4 on 6s

Quote Originally Posted by rick dizzle View Post
    easy to check if that is the case just by popping off the spur gear cover and taking a look inside. My bet is you toasted a differential. I strongly advise everyone i know...not to use self righting...it is a cool "feature" but almost everyone i know that has used it roasts something. Id rather take the walk of shame to flip my truck vs spend 2 plus hours working on it and still have to do the walk of shame..lol.
    x5........