RC Racer

X Maxx Social Distancing

On a cool drizzly quarantine day last weekend I needed a little extra social distance from the spouse so I grabbed the X Maxx and headed out to the woods to a secluded location for some 8s fun. Just want to say that I have had this truck since Christmas and it has been aa absolute blast! It has also been very durable when compared to my old 6s version. Yes, I have broken some things but that is to be expected for what I put this truck through. I finally managed to finish trashing the original body on this outing but have another one in reserve. Anyway, nice to get out of the house for awhile and have a fun RC anti virus session. Hope everyone out there stays safe but still have some X Maxx fun also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0a6skPuoX4

RC Champion
    Yeah mon

Blast them for all they’re worth

Distance for existence

Who is Prof Francis Boyle
    and Dr John Campbell

Amazing world out there

Stay safe brothers
    fabricator

RC Qualifier
    At this moment, I follow the goverment instructions an stay at home, for my security and my family too. Only get out for my work, I'm a Private Security Officer in my country.

RC Racer
    Stay safe man. Fortunately I live in a semi rural setting and have access to some secluded land. Hoefully this winds down soon.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by tankinfrank View Post
    Stay safe man. Fortunately I live in a semi rural setting and have access to some secluded land. Hoefully this winds down soon.
    I'm quiet, happy with my job and my family, have a rural space too

Best regards for all.