Thread: V1 or 2.0?

RC poster

V1 or 2.0?

I have a erevo the older one.

Is it worth keeping or should I try getting a 2.0?

Should I purchase a roller 2.0 from online and swap my electronics then get rid of the older erevo?

If I decide to keep the older erevo where can I purchase replacement parts for when things break.

If you want to stick with 4S, the old one was fine. I did your second option, bought a roller and transferred what I could.

Changing to a 2.0 made me love the truck again. After I started running 6S in my outcast and savage, the erevo just sat. Then I decided to get the 2.0 roller and move my stuff over to it. Even with stock arms/axle carriers, it held up far better than the v1 did structurally.
    Expert rigging at it's best!

RC poster
    The 2.0 is far superior. Just the upgraded driveline alone is worth it.

RC Competitor
    I just bought a new 2.0 silder off of Ebay when I broke the chassis and bulkhead on my 1.0. The cost of new parts and time made this decision worth it to me. I had also been looking to upgrade since the new one came out. I purchased my 1.0 used the spring prior to the 2.0 coming out.

I'm going to run it for the first time tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-T290 using Tapatalk

This is the route I went. Olds97 helped me with his knowledge on the erevo. I havenít been able to run it much, it has been raining an insane amount down here in the south. This week has been pretty nice, waiting for the areas I run to dry out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC Enthusiast
    i have both and agree; the 2.0 is superior for the driveline alone. From the mod 1 gears to the beefier driveshafts and diffs. My ERBE is now for my kids who i'm trying to get into the hobby. Not as easy but with the castlelink i dialed the power down to 15% which is plenty for them on 6S. Not just the driveline; there are other benefits too