New receiver caused diff locker problems.

The old receiver on my TRX6 broke, so I got a new one. After installing it in, I found out that the servos for the differential lockers were messed up. The one where it was supposed to be all unlocked makes all of the diffs locked, the front only lock causes the rear wheels to be locked, and the full locked setting causes only the front wheels to lock.

I ended up stripping a micro servo when I was screwing the screw back on, and ended up stripping one, so now I have to order a new one. I tried switching the wires in the receiver, using different mounting positions, but nothing worked.

Can I fix this by going into the Traxxas app or do I do something else? I've swapped receivers before, but I've never had this issue before. I'm currently running a remotely locking front and manually locked rear axels.
    Jumping: maneuver and pray it won't break.

Sounds like you need to reverse the channel. Check the manual for proper procedure

it's alright son, I'll fix it
    Its alright son I'll fix it when you break it

RC Racer
    Is everything plugged into the correct channel?

I contacted Traxxas support, and they told me to factory reset the transmitter and receiver, I did it and it worked. I wish I had found out about this sooner though, because now I have to buy a new micro servo for the diff lock, because I stripped one trying to fix it. :/
    Jumping: maneuver and pray it won't break.