Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueTrane2028 View Post
    I ran my rustler with the 1* carriers. Itís an improvement for sure, but doesnít exactly render it docile either. Now Iím curious what it would drive like at 2* or more.
    For what itís worth, Iíve got two Rustlers, one has the RPM transmission with the 3* toe blocks; the other has the FLM tranny with 4* toe in. They both track really straight, even when my lead fingered five year old drives them. You can see the difference here... (funny, I just posted these same pics in a ďtiresĒ thread)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC Competitor
    The 1* carriers is a major improvement and now if not toed in slightly it is at least even from front to back of wheel. I did go test it and it absolutely handles better. It's 38 degrees today so pavement is cold and slick. Now I feel it's just a matter of sharpening up my driving skills. These are what I used.

RC Competitor
    UPDATE: I replaced rear rpm arms with aluminum, replace proline transmission with stock, set all the cambers, and toe. I have good toe in on rear and set front toe out slightly (it was suggested by a few people). Truck handles like a dream now.

31/76 gears with 3s ran 65.7
    34/76 gears with 3s ran 71.3

Nice work! Thatís a good feeling when it all comes together.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12