RC Qualifier

I need Ultra Shock HELP....

This is where my front end ended up after a drop test from 15-18" with a 5200mah 2s battery in the truck. The springs are Losi 4.1lb. I have Losi 35wt oil in all 4 shocks. The rear seems perfect. The front is WAAAY too soft.

These are the stiffest springs I have and that Losi makes. How much should I go up in oil weight? I have oil up to 80wt.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Oil just adjust dampening, not rebound. Try playing with preload and geometry. I just ended up with GTRís. Much better in every way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripdog7205 View Post
    Oil just adjust dampening, not rebound. Try playing with preload and geometry. I just ended up with GTRís. Much better in every way.

Thanks. I'll play around with preload. I have a pair of front GTR's. Rear GTR's are cheap. What springs and oil weight are using in your GTR's?

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaXDee View Post
    Thanks. I'll play around with preload. I have a pair of front GTR's. Rear GTR's are cheap. What springs and oil weight are using in your GTR's?

Think Iím using the standard blue or black on the P4de. 60wt.

RC Champion
    I run 70 wt with the red Emaxx springs on the front #4957 and the white progressive on the rear #4957R, the truck takes a lot of air with no issues, with 30mm hub extensions and very rarely ever get a roll over.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripdog7205 View Post

I put the biggest preload on the front shocks. Big difference! I took it for its maiden voyage today. It handles quite well and jumps great, nice and level.