RC poster

Flashing light at 4A with compatible batteries

Hi there,
    I purchased a EZ Peak Dual charger with 2 Traxxas 5000mAh 11.1v 3-Cell 25C LiPo Battery. I have used them a coupe of times and now when I try to charge them the red light next to the 4amp start flashing when I push the start button. According to the manual, I have to use compatible batteries, but they are both Traxxas, so it doesn’t make any sense.
    Anyone experienced anything like this?

RC poster
    I am experiencing the exact same thing except mine is blinking on 3A...ive been able to charge my two batteries multiple times previously and now all of a sudden the charger has stopped working. Please advise asap. I currently have two batteries that will not charge!

Nome of the other other battery lights come on when it is plugged in, including the blue iD light..

My batteries are 5000mAh part # 2872x

RC poster
    I have exactly the same problem I used my traxxas ez peak plus charger about ten times with traxxas Id 2 cell lipos 5600 Mah and now when I try to charge it shows 4 amp so I bought exactly the same charger I charged my battery’s about twenty times and now the same problem occured

RC poster
    Same, I’ve been searching. My sons first use was Easter, had the ESC and batteries replaced under warranty two weeks later.
    Now I think the voltage was pulled too low and they won’t charge, 4a blinking. 5000mah, 3s batts.
    I tried the below to no avail, I can’t get into advanced mode on my 2972 charger. My sons m41 has spent more time sitting than running...ugh.

Maybe this helps...?
    https://forums.traxxas.com/showthrea...y-lipo-battery