RC Enthusiast

E Revo 2.0 (under construction)

Hey how's it going guys. I wanted to share my build with the forum. I'm waiting on a few parts to arrive in the mail. As you can see in the pictures I have the max8 combo that I'm putting in but now I thinking about the Xerun xr8 with the g2, any suggestions?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

RC Enthusiast
    a few more pics

Looks sharp!

RC Enthusiast
    Thank you for compliment Grizzly. This was a bit challenging due to lack of parts believe it or not. Most of the parts are made for the ERBE which some needed to be altered in order to fit. The drive line is proving to be most challenging of all. Those parts are from three different models, ERBE, E Revo 2.0 and the Maxx. I'm still putting together the axles and driveshafts as soon as they arive in the mail. My goal is to make it solid as well as look good and solid and HEAVY it is........lol.

RC Racer
    Wow, your e revo looks awesome!!! What body will you use? That thing could survive an Apocalypse!!! Bulletproof! Also which tires are you going to use? Nice project!!!

RC Enthusiast
    Thank you very much TRAXXASAXXART, I really appreciate it. This is it, for now......lol.

RC Racer
    Nice! I love the little bits of blue that stand out. Cool black and white body!