RC poster

Where are all the Jatos?

I cannot find Jatos anywhere except for used ones. Anybody know of any hobby shops that ship and have them in stock? Traxxas says they expect some soon but who knows how long that will be.

Funny, my favorite shop I just visited today in Phoenix AZ had a nice new one sitting in their showcase. I forget the price, 400 something. I don't think they ship though... Bummer. They are honestly one of the last shops in that whole area that stocks and does nitro stuff. It's the only place I visit regularly anymore for that reason. Bought my new Revo 3.3 there maybe a week ago. Great place.
    If you want to call them up, it's called Hobby Bench, the one on N 19th Ave in Phoenix. Who knows, they may ship.

I kinda want it lol but my wallet says no. For now!
    Good luck on your quest. They look like fun.

-Mike

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by L3gho View Post
    I cannot find Jatos anywhere except for used ones. Anybody know of any hobby shops that ship and have them in stock? Traxxas says they expect some soon but who knows how long that will be.
    Lots of good used one on eBay.... if you get them at the right price. I found mine practically brand new on Letgo paid $140.

All it needed was some know how to get it running, took 15 minutes. Good luck!
    Last edited by REVO-KN-EVIL; 04-22-2020 at 05:36 AM.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by L3gho View Post
    Can be found a little better.