RC poster

EZ Peak dual charger problems

I am having trouble with my ez peak dual charger. When I try to charge my non traxxas ID batteries it gives me an abnormal power supply voltage error. 1A and 4A lights blinking. It has done it several times with my ID batteries also. Has anyone else had any similar problems?

I think you have to install the charging app on phone for non trx batteries.

I could be wrong. I don't have this charger or used it. Check the manual.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty152 View Post
    I am having trouble with my ez peak dual charger. When I try to charge my non traxxas ID batteries it gives me an abnormal power supply voltage error. 1A and 4A lights blinking. It has done it several times with my ID batteries also. Has anyone else had any similar problems?
    Happened to me. Wound up sending it to Traxxas and they sent me another one. Same thing. Their response, "Replaced customers charger as a courtesy. As a reminder it is recommended that you only charge Traxxas approved batteries on Traxxas chargers. Aftermarket batteries may cause damage to Traxxas chargers."

After some trial and error, I've come to the conclusion that this only happens when trying to balance charge my non-Traxxas 2S packs. Works fine with fast charge and with my 3S batteries. Kind of weird.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk