RC poster

Question Help Needed: My servo and speed are both being controlled by my steering wheel

I have a Slash 4 x 4 with a TQi 2ch Traxxas Transmitter and Receiver. I am very new to this level of RC car.

I installed the receiver, turned on the transmitter and then the car. I went to check the steering and ZOOM the car went across the table, exploding the glass of water next to it.

I tested a second time with the car raised and noticed that when I steer the transmitter wheel right, the wheels turn right but spin forward at the same time. When I steer the transmitter wheel left, the wheels turn left but spin backward. When I pull or push on the throttle trigger, nothing happens.

I tried resetting the transmitter but nothing changed.

I don't have the TQi Bluetooth Link.

I imagine I have to do something in the menu tree but I am not sure where to start or what to look for. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Open up the receiver box and check your wiring. There are two slots for channel 1 (servo) some vehicles use two servos so thatís why there are two. The channel 2 slot is what the speed control should be plugged into. What you have is both the servo and speed control plugged into both channel 1 slots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    115 mph Heavily Moddified Slash 4x4 on 6s

RC poster
    Awesome, Thank you! I didn't notice there were two channel 1's.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenaxe View Post
    Awesome, Thank you! I didn't notice there were two channel 1's.
    No problem. Here is a picture just in case.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    115 mph Heavily Moddified Slash 4x4 on 6s