RC Enthusiast

2S Lipo that Fits?

I'm trying to find an inexpensive battery that fits in there. I see tons of options in build threads and google searches but the links to Amazon/eBay are always too old. Does anyone know of current options? It does not have to fit under the stock battery hold down. I can ditch that part and use straps.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by tutti57 View Post
    I'm trying to find an inexpensive battery that fits in there. I see tons of options in build threads and google searches but the links to Amazon/eBay are always too old. Does anyone know of current options? It does not have to fit under the stock battery hold down. I can ditch that part and use straps.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
    Venom Power 15023. Comes with an adapter to use go into the Traxxas Plug and its the stock retaining system

RC poster
    I put a roaringtop 2200mah 25c in my daughter's Teton.

Did a quick search on eBay, didn't see any.

There is some on Amazon though (at a bit more money than I paid though).

https://www.amazon.com/RoaringTop-Ba.../dp/B01N8VZBNQ

There are several other alternatives as well. I believe Ovonics has some, HRB. Just measure the usable space in the battery tray(minus the hold down clip holder as that will be taken off and not used), buy a battery that fits the tray dimensions snuggly.

Alot of the 2s Lipo's 2500mah and smaller will fit. Up to you to figure that out which ones, measure measure measure.

Edit:. I post a pic of my daughter's set up later when I get home.
    Last edited by Remo; 06-30-2020 at 07:07 PM.

RC poster
    Posted pics... But not showing up. Maybe my post count is to low yet for pics?

Pretty sure I did it correctly, I post on a number of forums most are similar.

Edit:. Hahaha I'm dumb. See post below. Got it to work, maybe I did do it wrong.
    Last edited by Remo; 06-30-2020 at 10:16 PM. Reason: I'm dumb

RC poster