Thread: Finally got one

RC Enthusiast

Finally got one

After watching endless YouTube videos, I decided to get the Maxx. Wanted something simple just one battery and around $500 the Maxx was perfect. I called my lhs and luckily he had them in stock. The only thing I see that needs to be upgraded is the wide kit which is on its way. Really excited with this truck, seems pretty durable right outta the box.

RC Racer
    Congrats on the Maxx!
    They are pretty fun trucks, I've got the LED kit installed and it's pretty nice, can do a bit more driving when it's darker outside and still see what's going on.

Also a blast in the sand, earlier in the year I took mine to the beach and ripped up some of the dry sand, I wasn't adventurous enough to try the wet stuff with it being salt water.

RC Qualifier
    Its a great truck, you'll love it.
    While you are watching YouTube Videos, here's some more!! lol

https://forums.traxxas.com/showthrea...e-Build-Videos!
    https://www.youtube.com/iftibashir

RC Competitor
    nice!!!! what color did you get?

RC Enthusiast
    I wanted orange but didn't have any so went with blue. Ran it earlier and is a lot of fun just need to upgrade to a 4s. Have couple parts on the way blue roof rack blue tailgate and blue wide kit. Will have to definitely get a 4s cause this 3s aint doing it for me.

RC Competitor
    Careful with the 4s.. I broke 3 out of the 4 plastic axles doing self righting with a 4s.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by whoflungpoo View Post
    Careful with the 4s.. I broke 3 out of the 4 plastic axles doing self righting with a 4s.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk
    Ouch!!!!!
    I never use that self righting stuff!
    https://www.youtube.com/iftibashir

RC poster
    I just purchased one myself got the last one at shop it to s red my first rc in about 8 years have been sing 3s in training mode to run my driving skills and I am impressed by power and handling even at 50% power

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngw80 View Post
    I just purchased one myself got the last one at shop it to s red my first rc in about 8 years have been sing 3s in training mode to run my driving skills and I am impressed by power and handling even at 50% power
    That's cool, pretty fun truck so far had mine little over week and so far its good. I bought a few things already for it, blue wide kit, blue tailgate, blue roof rack, blue wheelie bar and Pro Line Trenchers. Next on my list is 4s battery HRB 6000 100c on Amazon, shock covers and steel drive shafts.
    Last edited by Evolution37; 05-18-2020 at 10:25 PM.