RC Enthusiast

Aftermarket Driveshaft Question

So I bought the vitavon rear driveshaft: one because it's steel and two because aesthetically it's more accurate. My question is in regards to the size of the sleeves on it that connects to the input shaft on the rear diff and output shaft on the transmission. The stock drive shaft is 6mm and the aftermarket is 6.1mm. it doesn't sound like a ton, but it does seem to wobble a bit when installed. My thought is that that wobble would wear down the input and output shafts prematurely. Is there anything I can do to fill in the gap, like a bushing of some sort?

RC Racer
    Vitavon makes some nice stuff, I wouldn't expect their driveshaft to have slop like that. Have you tried contacting them about it?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve g View Post
    Vitavon makes some nice stuff, I wouldn't expect their driveshaft to have slop like that. Have you tried contacting them about it?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Yea, I've sent an email out. Haven't heard back yet.

RC Competitor
    He put out an upgraded ver of this driveshaft, might want to see if you can swap it out.

RC Competitor
    Contact Arthur tsang on messenger.he is fantastic and will fix/solve and have delivery 8n under 10 days