RC Qualifier

Servo Saver options

So the stock servo saver on my HCG chassis slash just kind of disintegrated.
    Is the factory 3744 decent or do folks recommend upgrading to a kimboro or hot racing or other aftermarket option?
    Side note I do have aluminum bell crank set up for what thatís worth.

Get the slash 4x4 bellcrank which has the Servo saver built in. The kimbrough 124 is also good.
    Monster Baja Sla2h VXL
    Rustler VXL

RC Qualifier
    I might have to pull the skid plate off and see if my bellcrank has the built in servo saver. I might look into the Kimbrough 124 also.

RC Qualifier
    I wouldn’t use the 124 with the stock servo, it’s great though if you have metal geared servos

Maybe try the 121 or 201 that I think is less stress on the plastic gears in the 2075 servo
    Last edited by TwoBelugas; 05-11-2020 at 03:20 AM.

RC Qualifier
    I’ve got a Savox 1258, so the 124 should work with it .

RC Qualifier
    That makes sense, the 1258 probably went through the stock servo saver like hot knife through butter lol

Double check the clearance because the stock one only has one hole where the 124 has six and larger mounting area so you may need to file away some material so it doesnít bind on the chassis decks.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoBelugas View Post
    That makes sense, the 1258 probably went through the stock servo saver like hot knife through butter lol

Double check the clearance because the stock one only has one hole where the 124 has six and larger mounting area so you may need to file away some material so it doesn’t bind on the chassis decks.
    Yeah, I’ve also got the 3743x aluminum bellcrank. I have some parts coming in at my LHS Wednesday or Thursday this week, so I might see what they have in stock before I order a servo saver. It’s not Too urgent I get this truck back running , but I would like it on the road sooner than later.