RC poster

Anyone here made a stampede into a Jump truck?

i was wondering if anyone else has made thier stampede a jumper and if so what mods are neccisary

I would get aluminum castor blocks and bearing carriers. A servo with metal gears and a good servo saver (or the slash 4x4 bellcrank), STRC hinge pins, big bore shocks, put a slash front bumper on

Parts are inevitably going to break or bend. Loosen the slipper clutch.
    Monster Baja Sla2h VXL
    Rustler VXL

What do you mean by "jumper"? 2wd or 4wd?
    https://www.youtube.com/c/olds97lss

Traxxas Marshal
    The Stampede handles jumps pretty well as it is. Personally, I always recommend upgrading what you break. That being said, strong shocks would be a good place to start. I'd recommend either Big Bore shocks or upgrading the stock Ultra Shocks with aluminum caps and TiN shafts. Depending on the jumps you're doing, you may want to play with the oil weight and spring stiffness as well.
    "Happiness depends upon ourselves." -Aristotle

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by cooleocool View Post
    The Stampede handles jumps pretty well as it is. Personally, I always recommend upgrading what you break. That being said, strong shocks would be a good place to start. I'd recommend either Big Bore shocks or upgrading the stock Ultra Shocks with aluminum caps and TiN shafts. Depending on the jumps you're doing, you may want to play with the oil weight and spring stiffness as well.
    I second this