RC poster

Is my servo shot?

So I replaced gears for 2nd time. Worked for a few then now itís like servo not even getting power to it. No noise at all. Itís only 5 months old but driven hard by my son. Just seeing if there is maybe a fuse or something or if replacing entire servo is needed. Thanks!

Just curious, but, what brand is it...the stock Traxxas servo, or aftermarket? I know, with my Rustler, the very first upgrade I did was to replace the Traxxas servo with a Hitec servo.

~ More peace, love, laughter & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place
    ~ Love, laughter & kindness makes the world better

RC poster
    It’s the stock 2075

Quote Originally Posted by Brotherskeeper View Post
    It’s the stock 2075
    In that case, can don't water your money...just get something better...something not 'Traxxas'. Overall, their vehicles are outstanding, and the other electronics are mostly good, but I don't care for the servos.

~ More peace, love, laughter & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place
    Last edited by cooleocool; 05-25-2020 at 01:41 AM. Reason: Be mindful about how you reference Traxxas products, this is a Traxxas forum afterall.
    ~ Love, laughter & kindness makes the world better

RC poster
    Yep servo was shot. Couldn’t get anything upgraded today as that’s all they had and we needed it today. Thanks!