RC poster

Question What should I get?

So I just baught a slash off of ebay this is the description I got some 2.8 trenchers on the way and the post lift any thing else?
    Freshly built Traxxas slash 4x4 with a combination of new and used parts. Truck was fully dissembled, cleaned, lubed and had some upgrades added. Also some new parts were added such as new shocks and servo.

It has been upgraded with a Castle Creations SW4 and 4600kV Castle brushless motor. Also a anti roll bar was added. Truck handle very well.

Pictured battery is not included.

I just run a few times after building thus it is a super clean truck with normal scratches underneath.

RC poster
    My slash is on order! Also order the I think 2.2 or 2.8 trenchers for it and body lift going to run 3s got the seller down to 414.00 same guy different acc bc I'm on taptalk now

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum and the addiction! You are among a group of people who share the love of the Traxxas Slash 4x4! If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Remember we are here to help!

The 4600kv motor usually does not work well with the Slash 4x4. In my experience it runs extremely hot! So you may want to keep your eyes on the motor temperature closely. I am not able to see your pictures well.
    Member of the 10,000 + posts club! Here to help!

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by El Sob View Post
    Welcome to the forum and the addiction! You are among a group of people who share the love of the Traxxas Slash 4x4! If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Remember we are here to help!

The 4600kv motor usually does not work well with the Slash 4x4. In my experience it runs extremely hot! So you may want to keep your eyes on the motor temperature closely. I am not able to see your pictures well.
    Huh they came out blury I might get a heat sinc it a fan for it idk

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Honestly, with the stock 3500kV motor having been swapped to a 4600kV motor, of you run that on 3S, you'll be lucky if that trick is still in one piece by the end of your first battery. I installed a 4100kV motor, and on 3S, while the damage will be fairly inexpensive to repair, there was still enough damage. If you still want to try 3S on that truck, just remember, you've been warned. Alternately, you can go with a MUCH smaller pinion, which will help lower top speed. Whatever you do, enjoy.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    ~ Love, laughter & kindness makes the world better