RC poster

Need help with this part.

Need help with a part list for my car. Not sure what part is called. Im new and can not post pic yet. Anyone have a diagram of the front wheel assembly? Thank you in advance.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLA View Post
    Need help with a part list for my car. Not sure what part is called. Im new and can not post pic yet. Anyone have a diagram of the front wheel assembly? Thank you in advance.
    I assume this is what you are referring to.

https://traxxas.com/explodedviews/Ni...Front-Assembly

I hope this helps!
    The present is theirs; the future, is mine.

Here is a post I did recently on posting pics:

"The image posting thing here is a bit finicky at first, but once you do it once or twice, it gets easier. If you are using a phone to post the image, many people use the Tapatalk app (I am not completely sure how that works, but hopefully someone will reply). If you are using a computer or laptop to post the image, I use Imgur to post images. To do that, first, create an account on Imgur and log in (it's free). The on the top right corner, click on your username and click on images:

After that, just drag the image in, and it should automatically upload.

Next, click on the uploaded image, and it should show a screen like this:

Copy the BBCode, and you can paste it here (without using the insert image)."

Hope this helps!
    Everyday's a gift, thus now is called the present.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by RCWilly View Post
    Here is a post I did recently on posting pics:

"The image posting thing here is a bit finicky at first, but once you do it once or twice, it gets easier. If you are using a phone to post the image, many people use the Tapatalk app (I am not completely sure how that works, but hopefully someone will reply). If you are using a computer or laptop to post the image, I use Imgur to post images. To do that, first, create an account on Imgur and log in (it's free). The on the top right corner, click on your username and click on images:

After that, just drag the image in, and it should automatically upload.

Next, click on the uploaded image, and it should show a screen like this:

Copy the BBCode, and you can paste it here (without using the insert image)."

Hope this helps!
    Umm.... Thanks?

I just posted the link to where Traxxas supplies the diagram, this way he could chose what he wanted to do with it.

Nevermind, I misunderstood your post. My bad!
    The present is theirs; the future, is mine.