RC poster

Custom body for xo1

Where (or who) can i get a Corvette body for the xo1 custom painted in blue? My dad custom built me a blue aluminum xo1 for my birthday (what a heck of a birthday present!) And i would like a custom body to match.

Traxxas Marshal
    Why not just paint it yourself? Painting a new body is half the fun!
    "Happiness depends upon ourselves." -Aristotle

Doing your own XO-1 body is a lot of fun, but if you want a Corvette body for your XO-1 (already done or needing to be done) you want to go to the KillerBody website.

Life's to short to be a sour puss.

RC poster
    Where can i purchase one? Also how do i post pictures on here? I would love to show off my XO1.

Quote Originally Posted by ReglarGuy View Post
    Doing your own XO-1 body is a lot of fun, but if you want a Corvette body for your XO-1 (already done or needing to be done) you want to go to the KillerBody website.
    I use Imgur myself, but you can use other hosting websites too. The best way to learn how to post pictures is go to YouTube, and watch their videos on how to do it. It's the easiest way to learn.
    Last edited by ReglarGuy; 06-11-2020 at 05:05 AM.

RC poster
    Anyone here know where i can get a custom corvette body (in blue) for the xo1? Im unsure where to get one. Could someone here custom paint me a corvette body? (With the wing)

Quote Originally Posted by Ibanez View Post
    Anyone here know where i can get a custom corvette body (in blue) for the xo1? I'm unsure where to get one. Could someone here custom paint me a corvette body? (With the wing)
    I'll repeat,
    The P/N you want is:48082. It is a clear Corvette GT2 body shell. From there you can paint it any color of your choosing.

RC poster
    How do you install the lights and stuff that comes with it? Is there a manual?

If you want lights you have to order their body that comes with the light sockets, and you have to order their light kit. I didn't want their light kit (I wanted a simpler and cheaper design), so I went ahead and made my own.

I wanted to be able to switch from my lighted Corvette body to my stocker without having to get in my Rx box every time. I also put the Traxxas audio system in mine.

Last edited by ReglarGuy; 10-03-2020 at 04:39 AM.

have your found a body yet
    XO-1 GUY GETTING OLDER BY THE MINUTE

He should get his pop to show him how to paint one up. There's an old saying, "Give a man a fish and he'll eat for the day. Teach a man how to fish and he'll eat for the rest of his life."