RC Competitor

Flip over at high speed

So I've been working on a set up for grass and less tipping over. Just tried it on the street and at 3/4 throttle , maybe 40mph? The last 1/4 throttle lifts up the front end and it will flip over if I don't let off.looks cool but I bet a crash on blacktop at 50 mph wouldnt be pretty

RC Enthusiast
    apart from putting a more rigid front sway bar (GPM type), I don't see what else you can do .... the UDR is not at all intended for asphalt.

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by BALEK View Post
    apart from putting a more rigid front sway bar (GPM type), I don't see what else you can do .... the UDR is not at all intended for asphalt.
    Yup I agree . Just surprised me how powerful it actually is.i have hot racing front and rear bars, 60/80 wt shock oil, rear diff with 50,000 wt, about a 1/4 inch space preload on shocks adj.i havnt touched front diff or center yet

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

RC Competitor
    Oh and rear top arms in bottom hole on chassis

RC Enthusiast
    we have exactly the same configuration �� except that I also put 50,000wt at the front and I also have the wheels that lift when I try a maximum speed on the asphalt, but the bf goodrich tires don't like at all ... they wear out quickly outside of sand, soil or grass.

RC Competitor
    Getting that million WT oil out of the center would fix it and let ft tires unload instead of lifting but I'm gonna see how long I can go on the rear tires.i think I have enough repair parts lol

RC Enthusiast
    so I kept the tires smooth when I'm on the grass like that I barely roll over.