RC Racer

Question 1 trannsmitter, 2 receivers?

I have a quick question. Can I bind two traxxas receivers, perhaps one with tsm and one without, to the same traxxas trannsmiter? I would't be using both receivers at the same time of course. It would be nice to not have to open the receiver box and use the link button every time. If so, how do I do this? Sorry if the awnsers are already somewhere else, I tried looking.

RC Qualifier
    You can program up to 30 receivers on a traxxas remote (depending on the model).
    Just need to be sure the receivers are compatible with the remote.
    Not all traxxas receivers work with all traxxas transmitters

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

RC Racer
    Okay, thank you for the quick responce! I just wanted to double check before buying somthing. I will use this guide to use for compatability. How do you control tsm? I have never used it before.
    https://traxxas.com/support/Traxxas-...tibility-Guide

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAXXASAXXART View Post
    Okay, thank you for the quick responce! I just wanted to double check before buying somthing. I will use this guide to use for compatability. How do you control tsm? I have never used it before.
    https://traxxas.com/support/Traxxas-...tibility-Guide
    The TSM is similar to a gyroscope, with the knob, you can choose the percentage of TSM action in the steering, if you run in a high slipping conditions, high TSM, if run in asphalt or similar, with good grip, minus TSM.

RC Racer
    Okay, so that's what the multi functional knob is for. I also heard that you can control it through the app link thingy. Thanks for the help!

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAXXASAXXART View Post
    Okay, so that's what the multi functional knob is for. I also heard that you can control it through the app link thingy. Thanks for the help!
    You're right, the App manages the TSM too.