Check your lhs. Best to order from them

Where ya located

Worse case https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VZ6BJ22/

You will have to search 86086 then your body color wanted

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

RC Racer
    I'm going to call my LHS tomorrow.

RC Racer
    I'm thinking maybe I'll go SMC if those batteries are as good or better than traxxas. I'd like to run a 6s setup. What charger would be good to go with those (7000mah 11.1v) or should I just get the traxxas battery/ charger? Also, will SMC be less than $200?

RC Racer
    I got the 7000 mAh 3s SMC batteries. I think the pair was less than 200. Fair warning, it does add a bit of weight to the vehicle. It will still go stupid fast and run for a fairly long time. I usually get bored and go back inside before I completely run down the batteries. I only mentioned this because some people do prefer smaller batteries if they do lots of jumps. Landing is softer and controllability in air can be a little better if you keep the weight down.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by omen View Post
    I got the 7000 mAh 3s SMC batteries. I think the pair was less than 200. Fair warning, it does add a bit of weight to the vehicle. It will still go stupid fast and run for a fairly long time. I usually get bored and go back inside before I completely run down the batteries. I only mentioned this because some people do prefer smaller batteries if they do lots of jumps. Landing is softer and controllability in air can be a little better if you keep the weight down.

How much longer will they run than three traxxas? And what charger?

RC Racer
    I have a venom pro duo charger. It works reliably and changes both batteries simultaneously. But look around the forum here and I think you will find recommendations for better ones. I assume the run time is about the same as comparable Traxxas batteries. Given the same power draw, batteries of the same size should deplete at similar rates. Unless they are garbage batteries like my old Lectron pros.

From experience...usually when this happens we see a "newer version" released in the next batch...more then likely with the upgrade rod ends..curious to see if anything else changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Live2Fish88 View Post
    How much longer will they run than three traxxas? And what charger?
    Dude, just get this https://traxxas.com/products/parts/2990 and call it a day. charger & batteries, and from traxxas.
    Summit.Erevo 1.0.Slash 4x4.Stampede 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by Live2Fish88 View Post
    I'm thinking maybe I'll go SMC if those batteries are as good or better than traxxas. I'd like to run a 6s setup. What charger would be good to go with those (7000mah 11.1v) or should I just get the traxxas battery/ charger? Also, will SMC be less than $200?
    I don't know what specs the Traxxas 5000mha have... You can Google that up and compare for yourself.

By time you got batteries smc 5200mha and a hota charger from smc. It's about 10$ more than the trx kit.

I bet the smc has much better C ratings. Than Trx. Smc is 120C which awesome... Bet trx at 50c. Trx may be rated at 1c charge. No idea no specs on website :-( but smc is rated for 2c charge.

Smc 7000mha cost more but will give you by basic numbers 25% longer run time real world will differ to to multiple variables. But let you figure out ROI on cost per mha

If not worried on budget smc route worth while.

Trx set will be more dummy proof. Non trx charger will need more input from you but more options.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

RC Racer
    I may go pick up both on Sunday! Car & batteries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12