RC poster

Proline trenchers for sc16 slash

Iím told they should work for any 1.16 scale just wanna be sure and if I need any extra parts. Any input would be great, Iím new to the hobby. Hereís the description .Trencher 2.2" M2 (Medium) All Terrain Tires Mounted
    for 1:16 E-REVO & 1:16 SUMMIT Front or Rear, Mounted on Desperado Black Wheels
    SKU: 1194-11

Wheels may rub the lexan body on the slash.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

RC poster
    Yea I think they will, my latrax tires on now are close so will have to cut. Or will getting a higher body mount work like from the summit if compatible? Any other parts u think? Small pinion maybe? It’s a 26 tooth on now. 26/50t on the titan12-T 550 any extra suggestions is helpful. Thanks

May be able to just cut the body to make tires fit. Not sure on if longer posts are available.

For gearing. It's putting on the tires and then running and checking on motor temps and performance and then gearing accordingly. If temps to high gear down some.

Perhaps other will chime in with what they use.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

RC Enthusiast
    Iíve been on the hunt for good replacement tires for the mini slash for a while now.

I purchased these amazon tires as they were the only tires I found that were close in diameter to the original stock tire size

https://www.amazon.com/Rowiz-Off-Roa.../dp/B01HCWDL68
    &
    https://www.amazon.com/4-Pack-HobbyP.../dp/B071ZX9JB7

The two options above are the exact same wheel but with different rubber. Hereís what they look like on my mini slash -

As you can see in the pic, the wheel wells both front and back are cut back to accommodate the 76mm diameter. They will rub the body unless you trim it back. That said, the Proline Trenchers are 92mm in diameter so theyíre considerably bigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk