Initial thoughts

This e revo 2.0 is awesome ran it the house never again will I do that that is way too much power I about climbed the door vertically hit a few things lucky it's all plastic literally shaking right now from excitement I turned it off gonna learn a little more about it needless to say I had enough fun for the day gonna read up on the Manual definitely gonna buy some better tools because the tools that come with it suck also I couldn't turn it off i unplugged the batteries what do I do I held it for a few seconds nothing

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

RC Qualifier
    Readingthiswithoutpunctuationsreallymademyheadhurt .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rico116 View Post
    This e revo 2.0 is awesome ran it the house never again will I do that that is way too much power I about climbed the door vertically hit a few things lucky it's all plastic literally shaking right now from excitement I turned it off gonna learn a little more about it needless to say I had enough fun for the day gonna read up on the Manual definitely gonna buy some better tools because the tools that come with it suck also I couldn't turn it off i unplugged the batteries what do I do I held it for a few seconds nothing

Glad your having fun with it.

Mips tools are the best but a bit expensive but worth it as the cheaper ones the hex heads will round off causing the screw heads to strip.

A tool box can help as misc items will need at some point like needle nose plyers, dental pick. Ca glue(super glue)

I use a large tote with wheels. Have nice 1gal sized cloth zippered bags. I then segregated spare parts per car, tools, batteries and other things into their own bags. Ziploc bags can work as well. Which then go into tote. So all my supply's are in one spot for going out for a bash session.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

You have to unplug the batteries to turn it off. That is the only way now.

I actually just got finished repairing a corner of the drywall that got blown out when my stampede got away from me in the house. If it was the revo, it wouldn’t have been pretty.

Lolol! So funny...for sure not for in the house...bout as bad when I was hovering a Trex 500 in my livingroom and my girlfriend almost killed me!

Quote Originally Posted by RICK DIZZLE View Post
    Lolol! So funny...for sure not for in the house...bout as bad when I was hovering a Trex 500 in my livingroom and my girlfriend almost killed me!

lol I can't imagine a helicopter.. Jesus haha
    Summit.Erevo 1.0.Slash 4x4.Stampede 4x4

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by RICK DIZZLE View Post
    I thought I was bad for letting my little 250 quadcopter get away from me while doing a calibration procedure in the living room of my last apartment. Fortunately management didn't look up and I got my deposit back. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Hey it was cruddy weather out and I wanted still air to adjust my flybarless control!

Quote Originally Posted by justin13703 View Post
    You have to unplug the batteries to turn it off. That is the only way now.

I actually just got finished repairing a corner of the drywall that got blown out when my stampede got away from me in the house. If it was the revo, it wouldn’t have been pretty.
    Thank you I was confused man that's sucks its funny how we all done the same thing in a way

Quote Originally Posted by Acidic01 View Post
    Glad your having fun with it.

Mips tools are the best but a bit expensive but worth it as the cheaper ones the hex heads will round off causing the screw heads to strip.

A tool box can help as misc items will need at some point like needle nose plyers, dental pick. Ca glue(super glue)

I use a large tote with wheels. Have nice 1gal sized cloth zippered bags. I then segregated spare parts per car, tools, batteries and other things into their own bags. Ziploc bags can work as well. Which then go into tote. So all my supply's are in one spot for going out for a bash session.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Thank you bought myself some mips gotta work on the others