RC Racer

A few questions...

If I charge my lipos the night before and leave them sitting unused, do I need to rebalance them in the morning? I bought the kit with the charger and two 3s batteries (2990 kit). Also, should I charge one battery on high output side and do the other? Does that leave them unbalanced?

RC Racer
    Also, I have the e-revo 2.0, do I need to protect the battery cables where the notch is between the chassis and battery door that the cable runs through with something or are the cables durable enough not to chafe.

When charging LiPos. As long as you use them by the following day at the latest, you'll be good. Same day user is, obviously, best. What I do a lot of the time...especially if I'm departing in the morning...is to charge them the evening (or afternoon, as I did yesterday) before. Just make certain that you return them to "storage" level before the end of the following day, whether you used them, or not - failure to do so WILL lead to the packs getting "puffy", and will shorten their overall usability.

~ More peace, love, laughter, & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place
    ~ Love, laughter & kindness makes the world better