RC poster

Issue Link app update - E-revo 2.0 doesn't steer anymore

Hi everybody,

I had an issue with the last update of the "Traxxas link" application. I successfully installed this weekend the last update of the application for my E-revo 2 and since that moment, the direction no longer works. I tried to pair the TQI again with the receiver. I also reset the TQI to factory settings. It did not work. I have the impression that the steering channel of the TQI no longer sends information to the receiver because the LED does not flash when I turn the steering wheel. On the other hand, the forward and reverse works correctly. Maybe anyone have a solution to this problem? I am a beginner, something may be missing.

Regards,

Theo.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Lefbvre View Post
    Hi everybody,

I had an issue with the last update of the "Traxxas link" application. I successfully installed this weekend the last update of the application for my E-revo 2 and since that moment, the direction no longer works. I tried to pair the TQI again with the receiver. I also reset the TQI to factory settings. It did not work. I have the impression that the steering channel of the TQI no longer sends information to the receiver because the LED does not flash when I turn the steering wheel. On the other hand, the forward and reverse works correctly. Maybe anyone have a solution to this problem? I am a beginner, something may be missing.

Regards,

Theo.
    I wouldn't know yet becuase I dont have traxxas link did you connect the servo wires to channel 1 or a different channel?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

RC poster
    Hi Rico,
    Normally everything should be done automatically when you pair the TQI with the receiver. Maybe you have a tutorial to connect the servo to a particular channel ?
    Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Lefbvre View Post
    Hi Rico,
    Normally everything should be done automatically when you pair the TQI with the receiver. Maybe you have a tutorial to connect the servo to a particular channel ?
    Thanks,
    Servo wires goes in port 1 then
    Esc goes in port 2 both of mines are not plugged in becuase I did a single servo conversion

There's 2 channel 1s and channel 2 and then the rest of the channels

channel one is steering
    channel 2 is esc

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rico116; 06-22-2020 at 12:43 PM.

If everything worked before the update and you haven't changed anything else, take a look at the settings in the Traxxas link app.
    Under Drive Effects make sure your steering % is turned up and not at 0%

RC poster
    @Rico
    I Will check that thank you ! But I never change any connection on the receiver. Everything worked fine before this app update...

@Grizzly
    I hope the steering % is set to 0%... I will check that soon, I am at work right now...

Thank you guys for your reply, I feel less alone ahah

RC poster
    So I checked connections on my receiver. Everythinks ok. And checked the steering % on the link app and it's ok too... I'm affraid that the update corrupted my TQI Any other idea ?

Honestly I would give traxxas a call. Maybe they overlooked something on the update. I don’t have traxxas link so I cannot help you there. Good luck
    Summit.Erevo 1.0.Slash 4x4.Stampede 4x4