RC Competitor

Hot racing shock caps just [set] me off!

So the ball in the cap the screw goes through is held in by 2 orings.not pressed in. Just touch it and they poop off, hit the floor and are gone forever. Ugh.i can't think of anything that uses a orings that small.

RC Competitor
    Found the little bugger. It was on top of my shoe!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

RC Competitor
    Watch out! They’ll try to escape again!!!...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RC Competitor
    Lol I looked for a half hour, swept the floor, moved everything. Then in the kitchen I looked down and the thing was on top of my moccasin.

Please watch your language here. Thanks! ksb51rl
    Last edited by ksb51rl; 06-26-2020 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Auto5119 View Post
    Lol I looked for a half hour, swept the floor, moved everything. Then in the kitchen I looked down and the thing was on top of my moccasin.

I've had that happen with washers/nuts before. They fall down inside my loafer and if I'm wearing socks, I don't know it until I take the slipper off and shake it around.

Every time I drop something like that, I think I know exactly where it went and I continue wrenching until I finish the part... then I spend 20 minutes looking where I thought it was. IT'S NEVER WHERE MY BRAIN SAYS IT IS!!!
    Last edited by ksb51rl; 06-26-2020 at 11:25 AM.
    https://www.youtube.com/c/olds97lss

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by olds97_lss View Post
    I've had that happen with washers/nuts before. They fall down inside my loafer and if I'm wearing socks, I don't know it until I take the slipper off and shake it around.

Every time I drop something like that, I think I know exactly where it went and I continue wrenching until I finish the part... then I spend 20 minutes looking where I thought it was. IT'S NEVER WHERE MY BRAIN SAYS IT IS!!!
    I’ve been doing this long enough to know to jump back and watch for the part as it lands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RC Competitor
    Not liking this at all. Cheap design. Who makes real ones? With bleader screw