RC poster

Brushless Setup w/ Power Tap?

Does anyone know of a brushless ESC with power tap? I know the Axe system is highly rated, but it doesn't seem to have the power tap. I kinda need that because I got the Traxxas lighting system, which take two power inputs.

What Traxxas lighting system do you have? Traxxas makes a power module for their higher power led light kits, itís 49.99 by itself. You might need that for your light kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RC poster
    I have lighting kit for TRX4. The lights bulbs/LEDs are generally body specific, but the power module (which I had) is universal (across the TRX4 line) and has 2 power leads. One from the ESC and one from the receiver.

Then it sounds like you need to get that power module you had for the light kit. See if you canít find it on the trx4 accessories page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can just solder a JST connector on the positive and negative wires that connect to your battery as a power source. Itís pretty easy to do, but I can see soldering being a problem.

Thatís what I did to my AXE system, but it should work for pretty much every ESC out there.
    Jumping: maneuver and pray it won't break.