RC Racer

Anyone know bad esc lot numbers or serial numbers?

Here's a brand new VXL6S speed control. Here is a pic of the numbers in the bottom. Anyone have an idea of what the bad lot numbers or serial numbers are?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

RC Racer
    Bcmgunner:
    I doubt if anyone outside of Traxxas has any idea of the 'suspect' Lot or Serial numbers. Traxxas might not even figured this out (as if they had, you'd think that they'd have issued some kind of 'recall' or stop-shipment order on those batches) yet.

I'd love to be proven wrong --BillJ

man, shame, I really wanted a 2.0
    Summit.Erevo 1.0.Slash 4x4.Stampede 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by Bcmgunner View Post
    Here's a brand new VXL6S speed control. Here is a pic of the numbers in the bottom. Anyone have an idea of what the bad lot numbers or serial numbers are?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    I see thereís a lot of bad esc going around I bought a new E revo 2.0 on 6/16/20 and had to send the esc in because it wasnt working properly fast forward received my new ESC on Monday and now I gotta send that one back because it came broken this is crazy Iíve never had so much trouble with Traxxas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    C.I. RC

Quote Originally Posted by Blizz318 View Post
    I see there’s a lot of bad esc going around I bought a new E revo 2.0 on 6/16/20 and had to send the esc in because it wasnt working properly fast forward received my new ESC on Monday and now I gotta send that one back because it came broken this is crazy I’ve never had so much trouble with Traxxas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There are countless of threads and reports of the same issue. ESC/motor and the servos.

You would think that by now, these issues would have been addressed. If these were made by Apple, they would have shut down production line and would have made national news.
    I mean these are expensive RC cars, right up there with the value of a new iPhone 11 or even a 1k laptop for certain models. Why hasn’t Traxxas done anything about it? Calling traxxas and going to your LHS is an excuse and a cheap bandaid. Users sometimes don’t want to go anywhere Or call anyone but just run their RC, it’s a headache. This shouldn’t happen period.

Now, if you crashed your RC at 55 mph, and your ESC doesn’t work after that, then I’m afraid that’s on the user and not traxxas. Even tho it should technically still work.

I mean... how much money can they possibly be losing with all the returned parts, and free replacement parts and shipping?, I don’t run a company or anything but the moment I saw a report showing the massive amounts of returns or non working RCs , I would address the issue head on.

If any of the mods has any kind of connection with anyone at traxxas HQ, can you guys get some answers as to what’s going on? Any future revisions to the products? Rumors, confirms? Anything?
    Summit.Erevo 1.0.Slash 4x4.Stampede 4x4