Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqualungs View Post
    I may end up switching out recievers...I can at least set endpoints and sensitivity.
    You should be able to set endpoints with the TQi radio pictured.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualungs View Post
    Ordered shorter servo arms. This isn't going work well.. lol
    LoL. Can't win them all. Those Big Bore shocks look sharp, it's looking good.

RC Qualifier
    Thanks Grizzly ill check the manual that's awesome. I am going to pick up some plastic short servo horns like you have from the hobby shop today. With the servo being metal those aluminum ones I ordered will be a good permanent solution

Yea it's part of the fun and learning. I am loving g these shocks and now want some for my Stampede. The VG progresive springs are stiffer but are nice to run.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

RC Qualifier
    Short servo arms worked like a charm. Have 3 extras, and a couple aluminum ones on the way.. should be good for 5 years..
    I'm pretty sure I got the turnbuckles in a decent place. Gonna reference the 2.5 and .15 online versus the 3.3 length. I imagine the 3.3 length would be correct.
    Next some TQI 101 remote programming and get this motor and fuel tank on. Exhaust will be here tomorrow ans maybe I will have time to get her running.

RC Qualifier
    Blue anodized exhaust arrived today, part# 4485. The instructions enclosed were for a Revo?? The part # in the Tmaxx manual for the blue exhaust shows part #4485. Not sure why, so unfortunately had to use the stock header. The mounting hardware was even wrong, so I used a silicone grommet and the old hardware. Seemed to work out.
    Added the fuel tank, fuel lines, and ezstart wires. Not sure if the yellow wire needs grounding? It wasn't attached to anything when I was gifted the truck. Maybe someone can help?

Last edited by Aqualungs; Today at 09:17 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12