Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    RC Qualifier Blizz318's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    BROOKLYN NYC
    Posts
    669

    New body e revo 2.0

    Hey whatís up guys hope all is well so since Iíve been waiting for my esc to come wanted to keep myself busy so I went to my LHS and got a new body for bashing but I think it I might just keep it and use the stock body for bushing what ya think also if anyone out there has painted a body please upload pictures here are mine




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    C.I. RC

  2. #2
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    67
    Those are some clean lines. Very nice

    Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    RC Qualifier Blizz318's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    BROOKLYN NYC
    Posts
    669
    Quote Originally Posted by omen View Post
    Those are some clean lines. Very nice

    Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
    Thank you I appreciate first body I ever done like this


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    C.I. RC

  4. #4
    RC Champion Acidic01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    beaverton oregon
    Posts
    1,088
    What ever body your going to use for bashing. Put shoe goo or e6000 and fiber tape down it will make the body last longer before breaking

    Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    RC Qualifier Blizz318's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    BROOKLYN NYC
    Posts
    669
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidic01 View Post
    What ever body your going to use for bashing. Put shoe goo or e6000 and fiber tape down it will make the body last longer before breaking

    Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
    Yeh that was the next step just gonna see which body Iím use for bashing


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    C.I. RC

  6. #6
    RC Champion RICK DIZZLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sierra Vista, AZ
    Posts
    1,350
    Id also suggest TRA8610! Great body savers IMO look better then the other brand that makes them.

  7. #7
    RC Qualifier Blizz318's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    BROOKLYN NYC
    Posts
    669
    Quote Originally Posted by RICK DIZZLE View Post
    Id also suggest TRA8610! Great body savers IMO look better then the other brand that makes them.
    I order the rpm savers just waiting on them


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    C.I. RC

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •